Basics and the Basic 4LE

Man - I am loving me some basics - recently scooped 3 8's, 11, 13 and a 4 along with a few INFI War Dogs...cannot say enough about the INFI-RES-C combo.

When they say the '4 LE is slicey, it was like a scalpel on this tri-tip...I accidentally made an aggressive cut and took off a little red meat at one point, it was not the knife's fault...

ZcMev56.jpg

h8jyrto.jpg

My basic 10 feels like a feather, but chops well. also like the 11 and 13. haven't used the 13 yet.

My basic 10 feels like a feather, but chops well. also like the 11 and 13. haven't used the 13 yet.

Ive chopped with a regulator, an 1111, 1311, BB13 and an MMD, but have settled on the B11 as my best all around chopper. Now, the BB13 does some stuff with less effort and the 1311 has more reach, but overall I dont need anything besides my B11 and my small forest axe. And I could get by with a B8 or B9 but for woods work and brush clearing I do like the extra length of the B11.

The B11 definitely feels very light and nimble in the hand but it packs a nasty whallop when swung.

Andy, and others have been very happy with a skinny B4 LE as a hunting knife.

Ive chopped with a regulator, an 1111, 1311, BB13 and an MMD, but have settled on the B11 as my best all around chopper. Now, the BB13 does some stuff with less effort and the 1311 has more reach, but overall I dont need anything besides my B11 and my small forest axe. And I could get by with a B8 or B9 but for woods work and brush clearing I do like the extra length of the B11.

The B11 definitely feels very light and nimble in the hand but it packs a nasty whallop when swung.

Just got a B11 in last week - it is like a dream balance and feel-wise, have yet to chop.

Just got this in the mail yesterday....Great to have one back in the camp again :)

10 inch blade of choil-less Satin INFI in a featherlight 14 ounce package...:thumbsup:

View attachment 781418

Great job snagging that one :thumbsup: Congrats man.

When they say the '4 LE is slicey, it was like a scalpel on this tri-tip...I accidentally made an aggressive cut and took off a little red meat at one point, it was not the knife's fault...

The B4s are great, especially the anorexics.

UURhv3z.jpg

Great job snagging that one :thumbsup: Congrats man.

The B4s are great, especially the anorexics.

[/QUOTE]

Yep - this is a "skinny one", can't say enough about it.

C

Back