Bastards.....everyone of you.

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks to all of you for allowing me to deplete my Paypal account. An ESEE 4s is inbound to me as we speak from Derrick.

You all suck.

Thanks a lot.

Bastards.

;)

I read this title and rushed to the knives for sale by individual sub forum but you weren't there. How dare you tease me like this! Congrats on the new purchase!

If you're calling us bastards now. Just wait a week until the real insults start flying.

Congrats on the addiction.

Happened to me, too. My new ESEE-4 arrived three days ago. I need to 'step away from the computer' before more harm is done to the finances!

Jeff

Looks like you missed out on the 50% off supermod discount.:D

But we're good little bastards though

Yes we are!:D I'll go ahead and agree the real insults will start flying in a week or so right after you get it!

this is probably one of the only companies i know of that you can call the owners bastards and they take it as a compliment

But we're good little bastards though

We're good at being bad!
smiley_devil.png

I agree with the OP! Its taking everything I got to hold back from picking up the 5 that is sitting on the exchange right now. Ahhhh!!! Stupid addiction!!!!

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to deplete my Paypal account. An ESEE 4s is inbound to me as we speak from Derrick.

You all suck.

Thanks a lot.

Bastards.

;)

I take acception to that. :grumpy:

;)

although I cant take credit for any bastid-ing as I don't post much, I just couldn't resist being left out of bastizing.. so here I am, humbled....:)

the 4 is a great knife, couldn't think of a better one to empty your pp.. :thumbup:

Back