SRW316-vi.jpg

Runt:

SRW318-vi.jpg

SRW319-vi.jpg

Hunter:

SRW321-vi.jpg

SRW322-vi.jpg

SRW324-vi.jpg

Those look great, the tapered tang turned out real nice. Great work as usual Andy.

Damn, absolutely beautiful work bro:thumbup::thumbup:

I love the hunter and Runt, but the Lady Finger is still my favorite!

What are the odds I can buy all three;)

Great pics, and by the way; You have the cleanest hands on a knifemaker I have ever seen!

Thanks guys! These are all sold!

They're all sold bro. You get the Ladyfinger right out of my hand.

Great looking batch.... The hunter is awesome, sized nicely between the bushcrafter and woodsman.

Great looking batch.... The hunter is awesome, sized nicely between the bushcrafter and woodsman.

After handling that knife all weekend, I'm beginning to think this is my best model!!!!:thumbup:

Truly amazing work! Would love to get my hands on one . . .

PM sent.

After handling that knife all weekend, I'm beginning to think this is my best model!!!!:thumbup:

The Hunter looks simply awesome. I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

I also like the etching of "Fiddleback" on the spine of the Runt. This is a nice touch on a short blade.

I mentioned it before and I'll say it again, if the rest of these weren't spoken for, I'd be figuring out how to bring them all home.

You're just good folk....:D;)

I try. I definitely see the Runt in my future should you decide to produce them regularly. I'm also going to need something in the Baltic Birch and Paduk used on the Ladyfinger. All of your handle combos are so gorgeous, it is hard to pick a favorite.

man.. great stuff Andy....:eek: they all look fantastic... i especially like the looks of that hunter and the runt....:)

I try. I definitely see the Runt in my future should you decide to produce them regularly. I'm also going to need something in the Baltic Birch and Paduk used on the Ladyfinger. All of your handle combos are so gorgeous, it is hard to pick a favorite.

I'm currently out of Baltic Birch... :(

Ugh!! That hunter looks friggin great (as does the bushy). You really should do a passaround on those too. :D Your work is really unique, Andy. :thumbup:

Those are really nice.

I especially like the Runt. It sort of has the strengths of the handle of a Busse Game Warden with a better blade.:thumbup:

Also love the Arctic Birch. Here's a question for you. On the Birch how do you keep the pins from oxidizing and discoloring the birch?? I did aluminum pins on my arctic birch handle and I have to wash the oxidation off a lot.

Would stainless be better??? I'm considering cleaning mine up and then putting some sort of enamel on the pins

Back