1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be conducting maintenance tonight to update server processes. Downtime may be 1-2 hours or more, starting at 10:15PM Eastern.

Battle Mistress Ding

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by cricketdave, Dec 2, 2017.

1. cricketdave

cricketdave Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Hey just noticed i got dinged Nov 17th for the Battle Mistress anyone else get dinged yet?

PeteyTwoPointOne likes this.
  2. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    PeteyTwoPointOne likes this.
  3. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Hey Dave, I got dinged back on the 20th... just waiting for that bad, bad blade to ship!

4. BlackDahliaMontana

BlackDahliaMontana Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2016
    I was also dinged on Nov 20th, just waiting for shipment.

5. Iamthejellyfish

Iamthejellyfish Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2016
    I called the shop asking about shipping this week and the person who knew was out at the time and I never got around to calling back. Not the most helpful but I thought I’d share.

6. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    They will be back on Monday, I got that straight from one of the janitors.

Iamthejellyfish likes this.
  7. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    What do the Janitors do on the weekends, clean up all the leftover Bacon and scotch bottles?

8. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    They shoot the breeze with customers mostly, not sure how much cleaning gets done :D :thumbsup:

9. PMC

PMC

Mar 17, 2013
    Got dinged on the 20th, my bet is they start shipping this week. I’m in Ohio so I should get mine the day after it ships I hope. Going to order a Brown sheath, already have the pouch for the sheath ready to go. Tick tock

inkynate likes this.
  10. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    The clock is definitely ticking!:confused:

11. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    I'm also with in the "overnight" shipping zone in NKY and ordered this one early, really hope to have an FBM in hand this week.

PMC likes this.
  12. PMC

PMC

Mar 17, 2013
    Uhh! Every time I check my email and see one from BUSSE I think “ship notice” but then I realize it’s just one of the operation 2 weeks emails. Come on Amy get them BGFBM shipped out :)

13. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    up to the ship dept to get them out. Unsure how it works over there but "just guessing here" they probably charge 2 weeks ahead of time before finishing the blades or putting handle on? otherwise they might wind up with canceled orders in x on x color that the next in line might not have ordered....dunno.

14. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    They're shipping now.