Battle Mistress on TV?

Did anyone else catch "The Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files" this morning on the Discovery Channel? In their shed on the back wall, next to a kukri, was what sure looked like a Busse BM - it was definitely the same profile, with the slightly dropped handle. Lord knows, he oughta be carrying the best when he decides to shake hands with a croc!

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

I'm not positive, but I think it's a Trailmaster. Theres also what looks like a CS Kukri back there too.

I also caught that show on crocs. I definitely saw a khukri and it looked like a CS khukri (I agree with tknife). There were also a couple of axes/hatchets there and a large bowie style blade. I not sure, it could have been a CS Trailmaster, but I'm pretty sure it had a large clip point and a rather small and straight handle. It's only my opinion, but I don't think it's a BM (though that croc guy sure could use one!).

Actually this was discussed on the forums somewhere before and the Bowie is supposed to be a knife(s) made by the crocadile hunter himself. They discussed it on the show once and actually showed the "shop" where he made them. The guy can do almost anything! None of that wimpy "while Jim wrestles the man eating crocadile, we'll watch" for that Steve Erwin Guy!

Back