Battle Mistress

WTF

I am interested in a Battle Mistress. Does any body know of any dealers I can get in touch with. How long is the wait for one. Am I better off ordering from the source?

Thanks.

WTF

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

Give Andy Prisco in New Jersey a call.

I am sure he will pop in with all the info soon. 1-877-557-5200 (toll free even)
smile.gif

Welcome to BF and go with Andy, he IS the man. I've had dealings with him (and there will be more) and he is top-notch.

------------------
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
John Milton
There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

I ordered one directly from Busse the last week of October last fall and was told roughly 20-26 weeks(according to Dave at Busse).
So I'm just sitting here with my rope in my hand (hemp that is
biggrin.gif
)waiting anxiously!

Smoke that rope and the time will go by faster
wink.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!

Not that stuff! I gave that up back in high school. It's not a good thing when you have big knives and get paranoid real easy
eek.gif

( I was refering to the hemp rope I found for what was probably way too much money)

[This message has been edited by Strabs (edited 02-20-2000).]

I'm still looking for my battle mistress was told 18-22 weeks it's been since the middle of july and no show. Try Andy and see what he can do for you. Jeff

I ordered a BM last month directly from Busse and was told, by Dave, that normal delivery times are running about 26-28 weeks. He also said that with the new production improvements about to go on line I might get it as early as mid-April. Regarding what's written above I shouldn't hold my breath.
frown.gif

Thanks for the kind comments my friends in nuclear toughness...however, I would like to discourage anyone from rope smoking
smile.gif

I have already spoken to WTF and thank you all for the referral. He is in good hands, thanks to you.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/sharper.htm

Back