BCCI has a new life member (PICS added)

Congratulations on the Life membership. I just ordered my first 124 so that is the knife that is on my mind.

Congratulations!
Take a 110 and ask for engraving your Name and the Member Number.

Haebbie
I think I am going to order a custom 112 with my number engraved on it. A 112 was my first Buck knife in 1988.

I'll post a pic in 4-6 weeks. Order has been placed. Buck 112, nickel, elk and engraved.

Last edited:
I think I am going to order a custom 112 with my number engraved on it. A 112 was my first Buck knife in 1988.

I'll post a pic in 4-6 weeks. Order has been placed. Buck 112, nickel, elk and engraved.
That is a lot better. I have a 531 with my member number. Looking forward to see the photos

Haebbie

I just upgrade my membership in BCCI and now I am looking for a new Buck knife to commemorate it.
hmmm... any ideas?

Did you upgrade your current BCCI membership before it expired, or did you switch to Life Membership when you renewed.

If you switched mid-stream, how was that accomplished? I've been wanting to do the same.

Did you upgrade your current BCCI membership before it expired, or did you switch to Life Membership when you renewed.

If you switched mid-stream, how was that accomplished? I've been wanting to do the same.
I upgraded my current membership before it expired. On the BCCI site I just purchased a life membership. It all went through without a hitch. I retained my original number. No issues at all. I went to the directory and looked up my name the next day and I was listed as a life member.

I received my custom ordered Buck 112 this past week. I am very happy with how it turned out. I had my member number engraved on the blade, nickel bolsters and elk sides.
While waiting for the order I got to thinking about sheaths. I really like the pouch that I use for my 110, so I thought maybe I could get a large one made that was a lil shorter. Horsewright Horsewright said no problem and a buckaroo pouch was on its way to me. This has been my favorite way to carry the 110 the leather thong goes around my left side belt loop and I can put the pouch in either front or rear pocket. It works in either my jeans or scrubs.
Ma0Fhj4h.jpg
YtGd7FVh.jpg
wH36Uqth.jpg
WiUI9sdh.jpg

I received my custom ordered Buck 112 this past week. I am very happy with how it turned out. I had my member number engraved on the blade, nickel bolsters and elk sides.
While waiting for the order I got to thinking about sheaths. I really like the pouch that I use for my 110, so I thought maybe I could get a large one made that was a lil shorter. Horsewright Horsewright said no problem and a buckaroo pouch was on its way to me. This has been my favorite way to carry the 110 the leather thong goes around my left side belt loop and I can put the pouch in either front or rear pocket. It works in either my jeans or scrubs.

Ma0Fhj4h.jpg
YtGd7FVh.jpg
wH36Uqth.jpg
WiUI9sdh.jpg

Very cool glad that deal worked out for ya! Great pics!

Nice knife!
Those slip sheaths are my favorite for 110 and 112's as well.
Interesting to see the thong/ pocket carry concept. I like it!

Congrats on a great new combo. :thumbsup:

Back