Be Careful out there friends, this Covid 19 is..............

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Everywhere :)

Something fun I drew up and had laser engraved on my personal TGULB sheath.

Stay safe my friends, wash your knives ;)

what do you think.

NJoZXsw.jpg

lIDevEO.jpg

vwh2KxN.jpg

Everywhere :)

Something fun I drew up and had laser engraved on my personal TGULB sheath.

Stay safe my friends, wash your knives ;)

what do you think.

NJoZXsw.jpg

lIDevEO.jpg

vwh2KxN.jpg
Wow! I honestly think that’s my favorite sheath you have ever made. I didn’t know that type of engraving was even possible with kydex. This really opens up new possibilities for your business and the future of kydex.

If you could somehow get an online ordering system setup like those print-anything T-shirt sites... $$$$$

Looks good and a great design , Do you paint or stain the design after or is that from the laser itself?

Wow. Thats super cool Dave.

That’s SICK!!!

Thank you :)

Wow! I honestly think that’s my favorite sheath you have ever made. I didn’t know that type of engraving was even possible with kydex. This really opens up new possibilities for your business and the future of kydex.

If you could somehow get an online ordering system setup like those print-anything T-shirt sites... $$$$$

Thank you.
I have tried shopping carts and things like it in the past and I end up having to e-mail folks back anyhow.
I have found with the custom (not off the shelf ) things I make it is better to just e-mail back and forth.

That is AWESOME, David!

Very cool!

That Sheath is Sweet!

This Covid Pinata...

Killer cool!

Thank you :)

Looks good and a great design , Do you paint or stain the design after or is that from the laser itself?

Thank you
No paint or stain.
It has to be cleaned but that is basically off of the laser.

Great work Dave!:cool::thumbsup:

Thank you

I need three of these! Super cool!

Order away :) Thank you .

That's awesome Dave! I damn near want a tattoo of that skull.

Thanks Brother
Go for it :) but put Buy Brown Ind. under it LOL

That is a really nice sheath. Good work!

Thank you.

Awesome idea big D..that's sick.
If this tp hording problem doesnt clear up soon. The chilli an bbq cookoff I was hoping we could do this summer will have to wait:(. Btw, you an Nancy able to feel that earthquake out at your place last week?

Last edited:
Awesome idea big D..that's sick.
If this tp hording problem doesnt clear up soon. The chilli an bbq cookoff I was hoping we could do this summer will have to wait:(. Btw, you an Nancy able to feel that earthquake out at your place last week?

Thank you my friend.
Did not feel it..............slept through it :)

I did end up getting three of these. :) Just arrived today. Love the marbled ones: red/blk and orange/blk. The orange/black turned out amazing. Great work Mr. Brown! Now I need to get a new TGULB with red/blk g10 to pair with the sheath.

20200407_150554 (2).jpg

I did end up getting three of these. :) Just arrived today. Love the marbled ones: red/blk and orange/blk. The orange/black turned out amazing. Great work Mr. Brown! Now I need to get a new TGULB with red/blk g10 to pair with the sheath.

View attachment 1317527
That orange marble turned out awesome and it stands out! That red one is nice and subtle, but really cool on close inspection!
I'd be tempted to do a little copper/bronze/gold Rub'n'Buff on that black one, unless it's in stealth mode!:cool:

Great pics my friends, thank you for the business and kind words.

View attachment 1317527

That orange marble turned out awesome and it stands out! That red one is nice and subtle, but really cool on close inspection!
I'd be tempted to do a little copper/bronze/gold Rub'n'Buff on that black one, unless it's in stealth mode!:cool:

Back