Beanz'n rice, Rice'n beanz

g'day! thinking of stories of the fiscal gymnastics performed to acquire a most excellent Busse blade.
Well after much research and "lurking" i decided that a Busse was the working knife that would best suite my needs.
Having lived as a feral tarzan in the aussie bush, no power or running water(except the river) for 15 years i knew the value of an effective utilitarian blade, i cleared the bush, pathways, game roo, fish and eel( freshwater muscles taste bad) made and set my fires and practiced throwing to stop going troppo. I rocked an old mamba, a machete and a beutifull bowie made by the morro from the phillapines.
needless to say the mamba and the bowie were stolen by someone i trusted.
30 years later now with power, running water and having left the world to dwell in disneyland(suburbia) i have been able to replace the tools that enabled the most awesome folly(adventure) of my youth.
Enter the Busse combat knife.....
I secured a mint Forsaken mistress from the secondary market, i figured why settle for a porche when the humvee fits. Well as my first " high end" knife its luv at first weild, black coated with a maroon micarta grip she fills my hand and moulinets with more pleasure than i will ever desserve. However back to point. At $1500 Australian dollars this was going to be an awkward "risk" well it happend, it arrived, wow. This was 6months ago and i am still eating rice'n beanz as i save for it's sister

Forsaken Mistress in Australia !! :thumbsup: Can't go wrong.

003.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-5-04-52-pm.jpg

mycological madness currawong🙂what has everyone given to acquire that special working blade?

Rob, now you're just showing off! Just kidding, mate, that last one is certainly a beauty

Welcome to the madness. Congrats on a great blade.

It is nice to see the Hogs are doing their best to tempt you with some awesome pictures.

Garth

Back