Beanz'n rice, Rice'n beanz

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
far out, my dreams of dual weilding are just that for now😭 saved the money+import duties and it seems that ebay has blocked shipping to OZ. are others experiencing shipping blockages at the moment? wondering if its a covid lockdownunder thing. cant find anything about it on line.
The good news is however my diet shall be much improved, steak and single malt for dinner tomorrow😃
.........not at all mate. I would however be reluctant to buy one from ePrey.... there are reputable sellers who are both there and also have their own webstore. I would urge caution on who you deal with one the US ebay site.

ScoMa

Gold Member
.........not at all mate. I would however be reluctant to buy one from ePrey.... there are reputable sellers who are both there and also have their own webstore. I would urge caution on who you deal with one the US ebay site.

I imagine they would increase their price on Fleabay to cover the added fees, too.

Leonardo63

Gold Member
Something tells me that merely touching this thing can kill a horse 😳
I mean, you guys have bears that drop from trees and swallow your head whole ..... And you never know who has a "Donk" waiting in the bush nearby.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-5-04-52-pm.jpg

What's a Donk? You know, or you don't.

DONK.jpg

Aruulis

Gold Member
Mate, you're at the point when you still have a chance to be rational about it!
You have a big one... make a plan for a medium and small and then just STOP!
If you don't, it may get out of hand...
Ag2Nc4y.jpg
I….I don’t know what to say….pretty sure that collection could buy a house….

Yeah, verily one can go down the road to perdition in the Busseverse! Terrible things can happen, you might spend your daughters college fund; ruin your credit rating, have to drive beater used cars or trucks. All kind of mean and nasty things.

Good thing she decided to not go to college.

holding my breath, palpitations, arythmia, waiting waiting, will it happen, when will it happen, anxiety, perspiration, months and months of saving, is it true? is it real? waiting, waiting🙃

coin has crossed palms, electronicaly charged, the final hours, days, will pass like years, the quest for balance, the race is nearly run, just beyond the grail, there it stands, at the ineffable horizon, a holy grail

oh yeah, mistress number two has shipped now a nervouse wait as international travel takes her places i will never see. not long and i shall be dual weilding these beutiful blades. sometimes dreams do come true🙃

ScoMa

Gold Member
oh yeah, mistress number two has shipped now a nervouse wait as international travel takes her places i will never see. not long and i shall be dual weilding these beutiful blades. sometimes dreams do come true🙃

Kudos! Hope you post some pics one you get it.

Last edited:
still having issues posting images . i think my kids will have to help me out. it could just be that i cant use this phone or maybe a desktop is required to set things up, couldnt even set up an fb account properly.
any way going to bee dreaming of my mail order mistresses(that just sounds so wrong)🙃