Bear Claw Spike Hawk in Damascus-AGAIN

Yes I did and yes it would Steve. My wife was getting jealeous from all the attention I was giving the hawk yesterday.;)

:eek: WOW!!! That beauty is going to make me break down a buy a "Traditional" hawk finally. That is just a delight to look at!!! Excellent work. :thumbup:

:)

Very very nice Steve, your work has always been excellent but these last ones pffff something else :)

Regards, Ruben

You been looking for me? Haha!! Nice hawk!!! I've been on the road a lot with work and taking my son to wrestling camps. I was in PA 2 weeks ago and spent this week in Ohio. Just found out that buddy of mine has a wife that works for a custom knife maker.

There goes all of my profits!!!

You been looking for me? Haha!! Nice hawk!!! I've been on the road a lot with work and taking my son to wrestling camps. I was in PA 2 weeks ago and spent this week in Ohio. Just found out that buddy of mine has a wife that works for a custom knife maker.

There goes all of my profits!!!
I heard that,is'nt hard to sink a bunch of money into Custom made stuff,keep a whackin Bill :D

Christmas is coming Steve. Think you can hammer out two more of those beauties complete with the fancy hafts?

Just trying to help my wife get the shopping done... (That may just work!)

I agree with Arch Angel that is Man Jewerly....
Steve very nice piece............

Steve,
Awesome man jewelery has arrived in Maine. Holy Cow!!
Pictures to follow when weather and work permits.
Steve your work is off the charts with this one! Don't think that it will ever fly through the air though.:eek: Too lovely to throw. Better as a lovely CQC tool.
This and a damascus bowie to match would be an unbeatable combo!;)
You are damb good sir! That says it all!
Thanks Again

You will see more of me. HEHE:D

Hey Steve, nothing much mate just work, toys are holding up just fine! :)
Need to find me some spending money for one of your damascus hawks.. :cool:

Regards, Ruben
Good to hear from you Ruben,Stack of Damascus billett's keep's growing for future work

Back