Beautiful Pen Knife for your collection

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
12 inch 12 ounce perfect length and weight Pen Knife by Kumar. Water buffalo horn handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $100 even.

ffsgLuC.jpg

SKZxqw9.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

I am perplexed. I haven't been able to see the pictures for a week or more. Wondering if they are sent different or if something is haywire on my end. I do love me some pictures ya know.

I am perplexed. I haven't been able to see the pictures for a week or more. Wondering if they are sent different or if something is haywire on my end. I do love me some pictures ya know.
Hey Bawanna,
FYI: I can still see them as usual. I just clicked on the pics above and one posted last month, and they’re all .jpg files, so I think they’re probably being attached the same way.

Maybe try restarting your phone/computer?? Good luck!

I have to restart my computer everytime I use the internet. Still trying to figure that out too. I found the button to turn off allowing the computer to shut it down to save energy. That didn't fix it.

Something strange going on here.

I have to restart my computer everytime I use the internet. Still trying to figure that out too. I found the button to turn off allowing the computer to shut it down to save energy. That didn't fix it.

Something strange going on here.
Have you tried the usual stuff:
- cleared the browser cache
- done a virus scan
- hit it with a bigger hammer

As scdub says, the images are .jpg files. It's possible that your computer setting got changed so that .jpg files aren't being opened properly.

Can you see .jpg files outside of bladeforums? Outside of your browser? Check any of your saved images.

I don't know what kind of computer or software you are using. On a Windows machine, each file extension (.jpg, .doc, etc) is associated with a program that opens the file. There's a system setting for this. If the setting for .jpg got changed somehow, you won't be able to open any .jpg image, including those in your files outside of your web browser.

If that's the problem, it's an easy fix to correct that system setting. How to do it depends on what kind of system you have.

Seems like I can see .jpg files everywhere else. My daughter will be here tomorrow, she's more smarter than me on this stuff, maybe she'll figure it out.

I always have a hammer handy. This case I'm leaning towards my 45. We'd best move elsewhere, forgot we're in Auntie's showroom.

If you unearth that hammer and its big enough use it to coax Bill gates to go back to work and fix his neglected browser and related software instead of trying to fix the the worlds medical diseases from which he is completely incompetent of. Uhhh! Oh scratch that! Sorry Bawanna your right. Ill bite my tongue now!

Back