Becker BK14 EsKaBar is Officially Named

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
The "BRAT" knife has an official name now: Becker BK14 EsKaBar reflecting the heritage of all involved.

Name is the winning submission in the naming contest:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=733941
by onado2000, Rat Pack# 25... Congratulations to you!

The knives are "flowing across the production room floor" and ETA to public is August/September...

Look for it!

The FAQ has been updated with the above information. Yar!

Bladite

Last edited:
Darn. Not keeping up with the numbers of all the Beckers, I saw BK14 and thought, "Wow a 14" Blade Chopper". :eek: But, I was wrong. :eek:

Like a Fox he is ;) :D

I just gave him (steelshield@hotmail) a warning about spamming the Becker forum, selling without at least a Gold membership, and the wrath of moderators if he continues. He's hitting every single thread on the Becker forum.

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by new, since the patrol machete is no longer being made?

Can you post pictures and details?

well, start a new thread, and post pictures before you trade it away, include box, and doc and ...

i hope it's not one of the chinese ones though that have popped up recently...

imagine, the BK06 Patrol Machete getting the china clone treatment - awesome!

Bladite

I just gave him (steelshield@hotmail) a warning about spamming the Becker forum, selling without at least a Gold membership, and the wrath of moderators if he continues. He's hitting every single thread on the Becker forum.

i did scan all his threads earlier. he seriously wants to trade :> trading is USUALLY allowed in the right places.

people like pictures though ;) no pictures, people don't usually trade.

and yeah, official moderator tone: no selling without gold++, don't start trade or sales threads here (unless you are giving them to me for free), and make no offers except out of humor to buy (unless you're me and then my prices are pretty firmly set at postage ;>) and uh ... yah.

spamming is it's own reward

Bladite

well, start a new thread, and post pictures before you trade it away, include box, and doc and ...

i hope it's not one of the chinese ones though that have popped up recently...

imagine, the BK06 Patrol Machete getting the china clone treatment - awesome!

Bladite

You know, the China knock-offs were the first thing I thought of. I suggested pictures and details, because this was the first post I read, before I realized that he was hitting every thread with this.

he has 2 trade threads etc. etc.
China doing knock off of Beckers and others recently,I reply to his trade thread asking for pics to see if it is real or hype

yup, well, if it IS a china knockoff, i want to see it ;) i accept donations. i pity the fool that actually dropped the $130 on one. go a-team :>

Bladite

I just found it odd that — as far as I can tell — a big portion of his posts are this morning, and on the Becker forum. Only 66 posts in two years, with so many just this morning?

Seemed odd to me.

evidence of these posts is reported now, and i'll be editing them out of existence here.

since THIS one thread is derailed, might as well keep it here. the other 6 instances are going completely away.

Bladite

Back