• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker BK2 Thru 9 custom wood scales

These scales are handmade from robust, hard, tough tropical hardwood that is impervious to weather. Each set is hand rubbed with tung oil to enhance beauty and weather resistance. The color of these scales is natural and is not stained, Therefore it cannot wear off. This finish is easy to mantain over the years. Each set of scales comes with stainless steel hardware that will never rust, corrode or stain your wood. These robust scales along with their stainless hardware will provide a lifetime of service. Shipping is included in the USA. I ship USPS first class mail
Mail me, tommythewho99@hotmail.com
DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0231-1.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

DSCN0951.jpg

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

014_zps044e5f29.jpg

015_zps1f15964f.jpg

Last edited:
sheeesh, those are gorgeous! when i get myself a bigger becker than my eskabar i think i'll have to get these after. beautiful and durable...i like it :D

How much are you charging for the ones with finger grooves? Those look like a dream:D

How much are you charging for the ones with finger grooves? Those look like a dream:D
$44. 95 for the two wood finger groove, shipped with hardware in USA. Other wood combo's available
+ $6 international shipping

Are you by chance in Utah? I think I just won a set for my bk2 off that auction site

If I'd like to order a set, how can I specify which I would like or what each finish is called? Beautiful work.

These scales are handmade from robust, hard, tough tropical hardwood that is impervious to weather. Each set is hand rubbed with tung oil to enhance beauty and weather resistance. The color of these scales is natural and is not stained, Therefore it cannot wear off. This finish is easy to mantain over the years. Each set of scales comes with stainless steel hardware that will never rust, corrode or stain your wood. These robust scales along with their stainless hardware will provide a lifetime of service. Shipping is included in the USA. I ship USPS first class mail
Mail me, tommythewho99@hotmail.com

Very nice. Sent you an email.

I know this thread is old but is Tommy still making and selling these?
I sent him an email but it could be sitting in his spam.
I need a set of nice dark wood handles for a BK9

Back