Becker Collection For Sale

I am selling a few BK&T knives I have acquired over the years. See the list below for description and prices. If you are interested feel free to PM me with an email address and I will send you pictures.

- Becker Necker BK-11 - Brand new in the box with paperwork, sheath, and neck rope. $60 shipped - SOLD

- Becker BK-2 Campanion - Brand new in the box with kydex sheath and partially serrated blade. $100 shipped

- Becker BK-7 - Slightly used, finish is 100% just been lightly resharpened to clean up the factory edge. DOES NOT come with a sheath (I've decided to keep the spec-ops survival sheath). $70 shipped

- Becker BK-9 - Brand new in the box with factory sheath. $100 shipped. SOLD

- Becker BK-3 Tac Tool - Brand new in the box with factory kydex sheath. $100 shipped. SOLD

- Becker BK-1 Brute - Brand new in the box with factory kydex sheath. $140 shipped. SOLD

Thanks for your interest, don't hesitate to contact me through PM or email address in my profile. I have browsed this sight for awhile, but never sold anything. I am an honest seller with 100% positive feedback on Ebay and other forums.

Ern

Last edited:

gunknifenut

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
I'll take the Brute..PM sent. YOu need to upgrade to gold ASAP.

OK gentlemen perhaps you can explain the membership process to me a little better. I paid the $25 account fee to list some personal stuff on the exchange forum. I would like to have donated more but the funds are slim right now with a daily commute of 40 miles each way and a older toyota pickup.

Thanks for the interest. I will handle the "I'll take it" comments in their order received to ensure a fair deal is had by all. I accept paypal, money order, the usual forms of payment. I will eat the charge for paypal too, I know it can be a PITA.

Ern

To check your status go to your USER CP.
On the left side bar you will see a header entitled Miscellaneous.
Under this header you will Group Memberships.
Click on this and you will open a page that allows you to join the correct user group. Check off the group you wish to join and then click Join Group.
Failure to update your info will result in an infraction given for "Failure to follow forum specific rules".
I don't want to resort to locking threads until your status is updated.

MadBorderMan07 - You are the first in-line, do you want pictures or can I answer any questions. Let me know if you want to pass.

Ern

Sorry for the goatf*ck gentlemen. I have my email changed back (I didn't realize hotmail was unacceptable). I also changed my group membership to the Gold Member.

Now where were we.

So, currently I have the Necker sold to rickppoole via paypal. I am awaiting a response from madborderman07 on the brute with gunknifenut with an I'll take it if he backs out.

madborderman07 - I give you 24 hours to respond back about the becker brute, if I do not hear from you I will sell it to the next in line.

Ern

It has been 24 hours, so the Brute goes to gunknifenut

Expect a PM shortly with payment information. Thanks.

Ern

Hello,

I'll take the BK-3 Tac Tool...Please PM a paypal addy, and I'll send $$ Sunday (tomorrow).
Thanks.

PS...Will CC this to your PM as well.

edit...PM sent...(no email listed in your profile).

Last edited:
I'll go $85 shipped on the BK-7 without the spec-ops sheath, it will include the original factory sheath.

Is the BK-7 stil available? If so, I will buy it. I'm new here, so don't know how to go about purchasing, if the knife is still available. Paypal? Thanks for you time and consideration in this matter. picasso93