Becker Heads

Im new here but LOVE this site. I have a BK2 convex, redid the sheath.....

I love the knive and everything about it. Since Im new here can someone explane to me this Becker Head thing. I get it that they are nuts about Beckers (I am too) Whats it take to become one?

Beckerheads are a rare breed of Homosapien that are often giddy and violent towards trees from inhaling paint stripper fumes and micarta dust, but when communing in their motherland of BFC have been found to be somewhat docile and helpful towards new members of their tribe.

If you'd like another resource to look over Beckernut check my signature there's a link to the database of all things Becker, welcome aboard!

welcome to the forum. post some pics of your 2 when you get the chance. we all love pics. :)

I will post a pic soon of the knife. I looking to a Sagewood or skystorm at the moment, scout carry. Has anyone used the Sagewood Kydex retention system yet?

Ok lets see if this works. Here is my becker.
srichards11116

Ok I uploaded it using photobucket. I copied and pasted the URL. any idea what i did wrong gentleman?

Ok I uploaded it using photobucket. I copied and pasted the URL. any idea what i did wrong gentleman?

You're Photobucket account is set to private. Change it to public, and try again.

We'll get it, don't get frustrated, if I can get willis posting pics, anyone can do it. :D

Moose

Back