Becker is Back!

Ethan seems to be both relieved and excited. While he can't preempt the planned announcements from the new BK&T parent company, I expect that when there is news to hear, we at Blade Forums will be among the first to hear it. Great news indeed!

Codger

digging in my archives... found some catalogs and flyers from 1992, really not THAT long ago, but well, nearly 16 years :) old becker ads. yar. including an interesting model that nobody talks about much now. i'll have to scan those for the digital archive and share more love. soon :>

bladite

Does that mean I can't sell my used Camillus Beckers for $200 anymore? :D

Seriously, I'm thrilled about this. I, like probably most of us, have been kicking myself for not buying more of the Becker offerings when they were selling at retail. I won't make that mistake 2nd time around.

Hey Larry,

The site is looking great!

Some of the knives you attribute to me, however, are not mine. Some are just photos that I collected in one of the threads here--especially the BK-8 and the modified knives.

BeckerLineup, BeckerUsers, BeckersOlder, & BeckerGroup pretty much are the extent of my collecting. There's redundancy in the other pics.

Waiting........watching........... Guess I could check the Ka-Bar site.

New designs are nice.... A 8 inch BK2 with a BK5 grind, add 2 inch false edge, and I'm all set. Put me down for 2 please.......

I'm trying to get a modern mountainman look, without looking to much like a survival knife.
Something you might use sitting around the campfire, while slicing off some meat roasting over the fire.

Back