Becker Mania -- Old and New

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Becker Lineup (includes BK-2SG, BK-7SG, & BK-9HH)

BeckerLineup.jpg

Becker Users

BeckerUsers.jpg

Older Beckers

BeckersOlder.jpg

Becker Scramble

BeckerGroup.jpg

Guyon,

I think I can safely say you have more Beckers than Ethan!!!!

Looks like 39.

Just need one more for an even 40.

Who wants to sell me a Becker CHEAP?! :D

Can you spell "Beckerholic"??

You are the only person I know that deserves a BK8!
I wish I kept one.

Real nice collection! :thumbup:

Hey, a BK-8 would be okay with me.

Who's selling one? :D

Hello , OUTSTANDING , collection of beckers!! I have bk5 that I need sheath
for, any suggestion where I might find one?
Thanks For any help w5rwu- Randy

Son! :eek:

I guess for the time being, we'll have to be satisfied for ogling collections like yours and Bladite's, which come to think of it, ain't all that bad. :D

They are still out there, but few and far between!:)
Good luck

Very true. The BK-5 has been out of production for years, yet thanks to the keen eye of a BF member and his willingness to tip me off, I found one NIB sitting in a cutlery shop in NC.

I bought one of my BK-1's from a woodworking company that had stocked some Beckers for some reason.

They're out there, in places where the Internet doesn't go. And probably at prices eBay bidders only dream of now. :D

Hello , OUTSTANDING , collection of beckers!! I have bk5 that I need sheath
for, any suggestion where I might find one?
Thanks For any help w5rwu- Randy

w5rwu, the Camillus-made sheaths are probably a thing of the past. Unless you run up on someone who has had a custom sheath made and doesn't want the original anymore, finding just an extra might be harder than finding a knife with a sheath.

Frankly, those kydex deals from Camillus, while functional, are not the best kydex out there. For custom kydex, I used to use the Sheath Mechanic a lot, but my last dealings with him left a bad taste in my mouth. He was getting out of the business anyway, as I understand it.

Still, there are plenty of good kydex benders, as well as lots of good leather stitchers. One good place to ask might be the Busse forum. Since Busse knives don't come with sheaths, those guys are always having sheaths custom made. You'll pay a little more, but you'll get a lot better sheath in the long run.

Some good options:

http://www.bussecombat.com/sheaths/index.shtml

http://www.bussecombat.com/sheaths/index2.shtml

Thank you , I found this one nib with out the sheath at a local knife shop.
Just today I found bk11 & a bk6 ! The last ones the guy had ! I been looking for both of these .my true obsession is schrade but camillus beckers come in a very close second!
Randy w5rwu

I only have three and all have been sharpened and used! And I'm not ashamed!

Beckers are made to be used, you should be proud!

The Becker sales slogan is still:
"Knives that work for a living"

Can you spell "Beckerholic"??
You are the only person I know that deserves a BK8!
I wish I kept one.
Real nice collection! :thumbup:

hey hey hey now...

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472410

what about ME :)

i want a BK8 too. well, actually, several ;)

shortly, i'm expecting to get a dSLR, and then i'll attempt studio style light box photos of the knives. they'll be washed and primped and voila. museum quality photos.

i'm still shopping for a few good old ones :) the intarwebs are empty, but the antiques stores still have a few i'm sure. i prowl for posterity :>

[edit: the only thing missing in my photos is a BK7sg... that was a find :>]

bladite

Guyon...Would be kind enough to list the name of the the knives in the order as shown in the "Becker Lineup" and "Older Beckers" pics thanks

Back