<<BECKERHEAD BEACHBODIES>> ;) *MYB* G~A~W !! {not just for fitness pros....}

Had a crappy day at work yesterday and came home and ran 2.7 miles. Woke up this morning ran 3.1 then did some stretching, pullups, and a few planks.

heading in to work today I split a brake line about the same time ATT wireless had a major regional outage.
since I couldn't call, text, or email anyone, I had to walk the 2 miles from the mechanic's shop to work.
the first mile was uphill, the second mile in the rain.....

I don't mind running in the rain when I'm ready for it. Being rained on kinda sucks :( then the whole being wet at work until you dry out :thumbsdown:

got up this morning ran 2.7 miles, pushups, tricep dips, and some stretching.

tore down and reset a conference room from large group training to conference room seating this afternoon.

couple miles of trail hiking today -- 315 handcut limestone steps down to the "moderate" cliffside trail in Branson -- according to SWMBO's GPS we hiked 2.5 miles, but it felt like a lot more.

Friday I did 2.8 miles then my workout and stretching. Saturday I rested and went to a bbq with some friends, and Sunday I rested. Today I was up and at it again 2.5 miles on the treadmill then pushups and dips. Walked an extra km going to and from the park. Spent the afternoon kicking a soccerball with the kids and relaxing in the hot tub.

Was out of town on business for a week.
Didn't get a walk in, but did about 3.5 miles a day at work, just walking around the plant.
Then the wife decides this is a good weekend to paint one daughter's room. Removed furniture and started working on wallpaper border Sunday - early afternoon.
Spent all Monday morning fighting with that doggone 35 year old wallpaper! Steam, hot water, vinegar, alcohol, goof-off, TSP; and scrapers and lots of elbow grease! Afternoon was taping and masking, evening finally put some color on.
Finished up this morning. So no walks this weekend, but plenty of exercise.

2.85 miles then some pushups and stretching. Wanted to get some dips in but I stayed in bed for a little longer then usual this moring. I just didn't have the usual spring to get out heh. Sleep has been getting disturbed by the family, my youngest (3) still likes to join us in bed from time to time. He proptly makes his way to the middle of the bed and starts doing cartwheels in his sleep. Getting a foot in the back of the head a few times a night isn't very fun. If he wasn't so cute, I would of already eaten him.

3.5 miles walked, along with crunches and push-ups, yesterday. Last night, my shoulders hurt.

So far today, just a couple minute plank.

Yesterday 2.5 miles then pull-ups and stretching. Today 2.85 miles and some stretching. I had a coworker and her husband over last night for dinner and we stayed up past my usual bedtime chatting. Sleep was also interrupted again by kiddos.... so by the time I actually got out to run it was 30min later then usual. Maybe get some pushups done tonight after work, depends on how tired I am heh.

Rested today by taking the kids up north for some dirtbiking and shooting!

Slogged through the wilderness this weekend just under 6kms with a 40lb backpack on my back...well worth it.

Not much activity last week. Just 2-2.5 miles walked per day, alternating crunches & push-ups with planks.
Saturday 100 miles from home - water pump went out. Sat in car for 5 hours waiting for AAA tow.
Sunday, after long drive and short train ride, hoofed it 4 miles home with 20lb pack on my back.
Then, out of boredom and no car to go anywhere, took the dog for a 2.5 mile walk after dinner.
(Had planned a 6 mile hike at a local state park for the day.)
Rough weekend, but tried to make the best of it.

Been following my usual program just have been busy latly with a bunch of stuff at home. 2.85 miles every day alternating pushups, pullups, planks and other core work. Add in a little bit of yoga and stretching and that pretty much sums it up.

yesterday - 1 hour of armored combat at a fundraiser/demo.
today 3 hours -- the guy who was supposed to be teaching was on cook duty, so I ended up running the practice, rotating through 3 opponents.
1 was there for the practice, 2 were students.

Been following my usual program just have been busy latly with a bunch of stuff at home. 2.85 miles every day alternating pushups, pullups, planks and other core work. Add in a little bit of yoga and stretching and that pretty much sums it up.

Still keeping on strong with this. I recently changed my outdoor route so im at 3.1miles, still keeping strong. Lots of stuff going on right now, trying to make it back here as much as I can !

Back