• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Beckerhead Music

When I opened a thread that was titled "Beckerhead Music," I thought I might find a bunch of fellow musicians' recordings in here. Believe me, I've made much dumber mistakes. But seein' as how I was all geared up for sharing some of my own music, I figured I'd go ahead anyway. The video needs a little explanation though, which I will offer by way of copying and pasting part of the Description I put at the video page when I posted this to YouTube nine years ago:

"The music is all mine and all me. I recorded it several years ago when I had some MIDI gear and a little Tascam 4-track "Porta-Studio." The first song is "I Took A Chance" and the second one is "I.B. Jammin'." They're nuthin' special, just filler for the vid. If you like 'em, great, if not, well, that's great too. But do me a favor and don't critique the music. I posted the video for the flight, not the train wreck(s)! LOL"

So just reverse the request in that Description. I posted this here for the music, not the simulated flight. You are welcome to critique either/or, or probably better yet, ignore both. LOL