Beckerhead Music

That’s super nice. Thank you.

Reminds me of some of the street musicians in Rome. Music everywhere, even on the metro. When I was young I used to save my vacation to visit family in Italy. The last time I went, I pulled my 401k and rented an apartment and attended a little language school in Rome for three months. All my best friends were fellow students from various Eastern European countries and from Russia. Our house parties had so many different languages and food and music going on. Good times.

Outlaw Country Essentials on Apple Music.
Really digging it tonight.

Haha! Haven’t heard that forever!
Lol. In my experience, people tend to gravitate toward the music of their youth, and I still like ‘90’s bands the most, for the same reason. My formative school years were spent listening to The Offspring, LinkinPark, REM, Slipknot, SmashingPumpkins, RedHotChiliPeppers, NatalieImbruglia, SavageGarden, NoDoubt, Chumbawumba, etc, etc. I try to branch out, but I’ll always have a soft spot for them. My wife has helped. She spent much of her childhood with grandparents in a small mountain village in Northeastern Mexico, and she still listens to a lot of Latin pop.

Back