Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

I humbly applying to become a member of the Beckerhead society.

sVVPelE.png
0gLEbIB.png
ZMnMFjT.jpg
Alfawwk.jpg
So far my favorite is my BK16 but my most used knife for is my BK2. I’ve been having a few campfires for the family lately, and BK2 makes it that much more fun. I was even teaching my 10yo girl how to baton and make feather sticks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the brotherhood Bkg, aka Beckerhead #392. :thumbsup:

New head in the house gents. :thumbsup:

I want to thank everyone for the welcomes and support in some of these threads. I have been learning quite a bit lately and this forum and y’all Beckerheads are and have been a great wealth of information.

Thank you for accepting my application to this fine group of men and women.

I hope to meet many of you some day, whether for a beer or a hike or a campfire or whatever.

Again thank you.

Congrats, B Bkg ! Welcome to the brotherhood. :thumbsup:

You should buy a celebratory Becker tonight. :)

I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. But there’s a leather crafter here in Bladeforums that I’m ordering two new Buffalo leather Watch bands from. So in a way it’s a Father’s Day/celebratory gift to myself.

I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. But there’s a leather crafter here in Bladeforums that I’m ordering two new Buffalo leather Watch bands from. So in a way it’s a Father’s Day/celebratory gift to myself.
That’s an awesome gift right there.

Cough cough, BK9, cough. ;)

not yet I’m breaking my wife into this slowly. Well I was supposed to and then I got a couple to many to quick. But I got really good deals on all and didn’t pay full Kabar website price msrp. So I jumped on the deals when I saw them.

So as it says on the first post, we are supposed to email Moose with our full name and information.

Is this still the process or has this changed?

Secondly I can’t seem to find the ability to email the man either.

Thanks for the help.

No, you don't have to do that. He very rarely comes around anymore. He was last seen: Apr 21, 2017

I'm pretty sure that's not ything any more.
Been a while since I remember seeing moosez here on the forum

Back