BeckerWest Spring Gathering 2018. April 20-22

I have +2 with me, looks like I never updated my first post.

Whats the deal if we get there thursday? Can we still set up camp? Will it be marked as of Thursday?

Oh and I'll be there Thursday afternoon. If any one is going to pick up any gas canisters for there stoves can they please pick me up one for my Jetboil? I can't bring one on the plane.

Oh and I'll be there Thursday afternoon. If any one is going to pick up any gas canisters for there stoves can they please pick me up one for my Jetboil? I can't bring one on the plane.
I’m pretty sure I have a full canister. If not, there’s always a few floating around.
Man, forecast looks dry all weekend!
Should be a good time!

I’m pretty sure I have a full canister. If not, there’s always a few floating around.
Man, forecast looks dry all weekend!
Should be a good time!

Man I've been wanting to get to one of these for a long time and the Stars aligned just right!

I got a few things packed today too. I’m looking forward to this one!
Work has really sucked lately and I can use the R&R.

Seeing that I'm flying there I am limited on the number of knives I can bring but being limited really makes it hard to pair them down LOL

I'm thinking Cinci-chax and BK 15 should cover my wood processing and cooking duties

Welp, I'm busting my ass to get a few more knives finished. Hopefully I'll get them done. I packed ammo, and I've had knives packed for a while now. I still need to go through all my gear and pack accordingly. I'm looking at food and drink plans. I guess I'll bring a bottle of the Kraken. It just won't be BW without a bottle. Really looking forward to getting out there. See you kids soon!

Welp, I'm busting my ass to get a few more knives finished. Hopefully I'll get them done. I packed ammo, and I've had knives packed for a while now. I still need to go through all my gear and pack accordingly. I'm looking at food and drink plans. I guess I'll bring a bottle of the Kraken. It just won't be BW without a bottle. Really looking forward to getting out there. See you kids soon!

Just thought I'd let you know I still have a sleeping bag of yours, since we never managed to meet up between gatherings I'll just bring it down for this one.

I’ve got my table, a new pop up canopy, and my camp stove to cook on.
If someone has a spare BBQ grill to lay over the fire that would be awesome.
I’ll have plenty of Vitamin-R to drink and possibbly a wee bit of Tito’s to sip on.
Gonna try to hit the meat market tomorrow for some Landjaeger. It’s hit or miss. And I’ll try to make sure that the passenger bread makes an appearance. Can’t wait guys!!

I am bringing a firepit grill, and I should be there mid afternoon, I'm heading out around 3am Thursday morning

Nick and I will leave my place around 8:00 and meet up with FALER in Eugene to get the property key. Hoping for Noon, but might be closer to 1:00 when all is said and done. Finishing loading the truck now!

Back