1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Beefmandu Pics

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by PatrickKnight, Aug 30, 2015.

1. PatrickKnight

PatrickKnight

Jan 24, 2012
    Does anyone have pics of both the Beefmandus? I know there were two different versions made I think one was a Ganza and other wad KC or Blade and the swedge was slightly different but I have never seen them side by side. Help a brother out here Rats I need to find out which one I should get, and also any other Beefmandu pics are always welcome.

Also I wonder if I could get Josh and crew to grind it from a hollow grind to a flat saber like the normal RMD is??!?!?!

2. =MAX=

=MAX= Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2006
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PatrickKnight

PatrickKnight

Jan 24, 2012
    AWESOME PICS!!!!

Max which do you prefer swedge or no swedge?

4. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    The Beefy is one of my fav Swampies atm. It's been on my hip every day during the Boar shoot so far.

5. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    RobStanley, is yours the "saber tipped" one from the Blade show or the swedge tip Ganza special?

6. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    I think it's a Blade Show one... no swedge.

[​IMG]

7. =MAX=

=MAX= Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Hi...I prefer the no swedge version but the swedge version is just as nice. I have owned both and kept the no swedge model. To me having the spine flat all the way to the tip makes this sabre ground blade very strong for prying, puncturing and a huge slicer due to the hollow grind. This blade is incredible from slabs to tip, a whole new model, it has replaced all other hip blades for me... get one asap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  8. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Why so few pics? Anyone else? Ill take it?