Been doing soem drinkin'

this bottle of Makers has me thinkin'

this may be morbid but so what...

do you guys think a Becker has ever killed a person? Either intentionally or un-intentionally?

With the likelyhood of a becker owner having a shovel handy, My guess is we'll probably never know.

p.s. i have been drinkin also.

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
The answer is yes. They have. More than one, on more than one occasion. In different countries, in the hands of Americans, and non Americans.

I would rather not paint BKT knives in this type of light. I prefer to view them as tools. Nothing here breaks the rules, so, it can stay. Just try to keep it as "light" as we can, please.

Moose

With the likelyhood of a becker owner having a shovel handy, My guess is we'll probably never know.

p.s. i have been drinkin also.

Hahaha...I actually got a good laugh from that one!!:thumbup:

OF COURSE!!!MY GOD HAVE YOU EVER EVEN READ HIS BOOK?!.....o wait you meant his knives:eek:...woops:eek::p (sorry ethan, couldnt resist)

Flexxx

BANNED
All of the BK knives would make excellent killers.......:thumbup:

Turn a person inside out with a BK2

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
i would like to know how many people used their Beckers to defend their lives against the likes of bears, lions, tigers, oh my, moose, elk, cougars, and such...

JV3

i stopped reading after "makers" (be sure to sign up for their ambassador program - you get to have your name engraved on a barrel plaque and other freebies).

beckers_bourbon.jpg

makers_mark_ambassador_05.jpg

...burp. i'm sure the name "combat bowie" didn't get used for nothing. i'm sure beckers have seen their fair share of human blood...just like a bison's leg bones, arrows made from bamboo, a smooth pebble from a beach thrown with a slingshot...tools will be tools.

i would like to know how many people used their Beckers to defend their lives against the likes of bears, lions, tigers, oh my, moose, elk, cougars, and such...

that's a mall ninja's wet dream. for those who actually tried...well, i bet they're not here anymore to tell the blow by blow encounter.

FAL'ER

Gold Member
Woah now, hell yes I'm drunk. And yep to the question. It's the russsian stout thois time.

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
mmm, filled with german apple/pear brandy, got knives all around me, what could go wrong? :)

I heard Ted Bundy used a Becker Necker for the majority of his kills. Said he liked the bottle opener.

Tanqueray screwdriver (or two . . . or six.) I'll have to give Maker's Mark a try later.

As for the question, I view Beckers as tools. Useful as defensive weapons? Sure, but more as tools to me.

~Chris

i stopped reading after "makers" (be sure to sign up for their ambassador program - you get to have your name engraved on a barrel plaque and other freebies).

...burp. i'm sure the name "combat bowie" didn't get used for nothing. i'm sure beckers have seen their fair share of human blood...just like a bison's leg bones, arrows made from bamboo, a smooth pebble from a beach thrown with a slingshot...tools will be tools.

yep I'm already an Ambassador

I even used my MM Ice Cube Balls last night for my drink

very cool