Beer and Blades!

One of my favs. Bale Breaker's Top Cutter IPA. 9/10 easily IMO.

wJSr37dl.jpg

Ivory scales!

It's hotter than hell outside today. I wanted to get a shot of my new clip for the Startac 'Zaan though. This clip is way more comfortable in hand than the factory CRK clip. They should just buy this design from Millitt and offer it on their website. Guayabera is an awesome beer, BTW.

I've got a new factory made lanyard coming for this knife with a larger bead on it. I'll eventually tie a new one with the small WC bead that came with it and the new bead. This old lanyard has gotten pretty dingy looking and it needs to go.

Sorry I must have missed a question there, the family had me pretty busy all weekend. Glad you figured it out though, let me know if you have other questions

Thanks for the follow up. I was trying to figure what knife was posted in your picture but with the help of a google picture search I found it.

I'd never seen this before and it was in the cooler at the store on the way home so I had to get one. I should have got a few more because this turned out to be really good.

I like the bubbles rising, they look like streaks with a pretty slow shutter speed, 1/25 second.

I'd never seen this before and it was in the cooler at the store on the way home so I had to get one. I should have got a few more because this turned out to be really good.

I like the bubbles rising, they look like streaks with a pretty slow shutter speed, 1/25 second.
I have wanting to try that one, I'll have to grab one later today.

Back