Behind The Scenes 08/21/2017 - .....

View attachment 754355

APB, y'all. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know this is the pre-VIEW thread, where no dibs can be had, but if anyone sees this one show up Anywhere?! Please let me know.

If on a Fiddleback Friday, I'm going to need even more hay-elp than usual.... o_O

... wow.

~ P.

I'd be happy to help but if it's up this Friday, not sure I'll be able to with Harvey being in-state. We'll probably be lucky to have internet, maybe power. You never know though.

If I am in a position to shark it out this Friday, I will try to assist.

Thanks, much! There's currently no timeframe or prediction for its appearance, but there's always Hope. :)

Wishing you luck ~P~! I hope the handle turns out mostly blue with only a minimal amount of the "space vomit" as you so eloquently describe it. o_O :D

Thanks, and: :D Early indications is that the knife will have at least one 'good' side. o_O

I'd be happy to help but if it's up this Friday, not sure I'll be able to with Harvey being in-state. We'll probably be lucky to have internet, maybe power. You never know though.

S'anks! I'm of course also staying mindful of my experience with your two Handyman knives, specifically how the finished handle in combination with the steel of the one blopped me away from preference (too round/fat/justOkay), while the other felt just right.

IMG_2146.jpg~original

IMG_2150%201.jpg~original
IMG_2151%201.jpg~original

How the subtle differences tell!

Back to your regularly-scheduled programming, in guarded (guardless?!) anticipation. :cool:

~ P.

APB, y'all.
You crack me up. I'm new around here, but I've stumbled across several of your posts, and they've been simultaneously informative and entertaining. If this shows up Friday, I'll help as best I can.

I'm sorry my friend. I completely missed the group shot. I looked back and saw it and it would have definitely sufficed. But the new one you posted is fantastic!

View attachment 754355

APB, y'all. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know this is the pre-VIEW thread, where no dibs can be had, but if anyone sees this one show up Anywhere?! Please let me know.

If on a Fiddleback Friday, I'm going to need even more hay-elp than usual.... o_O

... wow.

~ P.

I'll be keeping my eye's out for this one for you. Happy to throw in some sharking help if it's on a Friday! :thumbsup:

How about all of those wood/black handle combo's that Allen posted on IG? Will any of them go on a medium/smaller pattern?

Last edited:
You crack me up. I'm new around here, but I've stumbled across several of your posts, and they've been simultaneously informative and entertaining. If this shows up Friday, I'll help as best I can.

Aw. :oops: Thx!

I'll be keeping my eye's out for this one for you. Happy to throw in some sharking help if it's on a Friday! :thumbsup:

Thanks much!

I'm not seeing it in this week's photos (Fotki), so the suspense shall continue to build. If y'all could stay on call, I'd be much obliged. :)

...Not that there isn't a TT Hiking Buddy that is challenging my dismissal-for-me of that model!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Warrior108 Warrior108 Hope you're staying safe.

VANCE VANCE Get better soon!

~ P.

Back