Behind The Scenes 1/24/2018

Behind The Scenes @ Fiddleback Forge

Just a friendly reminder these knives are for “Preview” not “Pre-sale”.

Im going to try and get back into the swing of things and make this a regular “thing” again.

It’s been hectic here with tons of different projects going on. Everyone has really buckled down and working to get &hit accomplished.

Sorry Russell, You didn’t lean far enough back :)

2v2JJPj58xurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPjdrxurAoi.jpg

Upcoming batch

2v2JJPrh3xurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPrTzxurAoi.jpg

Allen sorting scales for the next batch

2v2JJPrqdxurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPjZjxurAoi.jpg

You can't tell from the photo, but these scales are freaking awesome

2v2JJPj1dxurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPrNGxurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPr8FxurAoi.jpg

2v2JJPj7yxurAoi.jpg

Russell made the “IVY GATE”

2v2JJkUYJxurAoi.jpg

Somebody is knocking on the gate

2v2JJkUD9xurAoi.jpg

2v2JJkUVyxurAoi.jpg

Oh and there is the Cumming Blade Works knives too in the mix.

They will start shipping this week or next at the latest.

2v2JJPrRoxurAoi.jpg

More to come as time permits.

Thanks for looking!

Questions & Comments welcome.

Woohoo, a BTS! Thanks!! I know you've been busy (or at least trying to give that perception, haha) but these are always very much appreciated.

I don't know Russell but let's pick on him and not discriminate, eh? :D At the table pic, it looks like he's either slacking off kicking his feet up or he's just plain pooped from building that Trump Wall to keep out the Ivy's. Nice looking gate btw. :thumbsup:

6th pic down on the glue-up table: Looks like someone is going to need a new roll of TP soon! ;)

Glad to see the CBW (Cumming Bladeworks) in progress! I like the open pins on those because it gives a nice option for lashing them up for spear use.

Woohoo, a BTS! Thanks!! I know you've been busy (or at least trying to give that perception, haha) but these are always very much appreciated.

I don't know Russell but let's pick on him and not discriminate, eh? :D At the table pic, it looks like he's either slacking off kicking his feet up or he's just plain pooped from building that Trump Wall to keep out the Ivy's. Nice looking gate btw. :thumbsup:

6th pic down on the glue-up table: Looks like someone is going to need a new roll of TP soon! ;)

Glad to see the CBW (Cumming Bladeworks) in progress! I like the open pins on those because it gives a nice option for lashing them up for spear use.
hahahahaha

it's wax paper. we do try to keep things clean around here

Awesome. Thanks Phillip :thumbsup:

If that’s a BC Jr. I’ve been waiting for one like that for at least a year.

Glad to see that Ivy´s fine, although there´s this damned gate...:(
Of course I´ve also missed your BTS , they´re great!!!

Glad to see that Ivy´s fine, although there´s this damned gate...:(
Of course I´ve also missed your BTS , they´re great!!!
thank you

gotta keep the folks safe from her. like Andy has said she's protective and can be a little ornery

Back