Behind The Scenes 10/23/2017 - .....

I remember you posting/talking about the Bushfinger as your next/(first?) full-size handled knife. I guess I'd mistakenly thought you had already acquired one.

Don't count out the Kephart... Really nice handle feel and a pointy blade profile to go along with it. I actually scored my Kephart before getting a Bushfinger. I like them both and would have a hard time dropping (or selling off) one of the two over the other.

I have a feeling my take will be the same, an appreciation for both patterns. Someday, maybe. :)

[Thanks again pointing out the pics. I don't always get to/through the posts here in a timely way. That Kephart is right up my alley, including what looks to be a tapered tang! :eek:]

~ P.

You mean this one I bought for my wife?! It’s her first Fiddleback :thumbsup:

View attachment 785914

YES!! That is exactly like what I need. I love my Osage Esquire. I carry it everywhere I go, but I love the Starry Night Handyman I have too. I just need the same handle material on a smaller knife... I'm doing Starry Night on a ceiling in a local coffee shop. Van Gogh was one of my biggest artistic influences. I bought the vape I am using to wind down my vaping with...no nicotine in months now, because it reminds me of Starry Night, and when I finally actually quit the habit it will go on my shelf of memories.

20170809_024205%20-%20Copy.jpg

22829353_370296766734847_9097970703572936365_o.jpg

20729083_345942849170239_5619126411425501068_o.jpg

Mistwalker Mistwalker do you still have your beautiful Knife Guild Handyman? That was the one I really had hoped for, but I must admit, I do love the HB I got.

Sadly Jules I do not at the moment. It was an early casualty of my divorce and medical issues, but it went to a good home and I can get it back later when things are better for me financially.

we got 2 I beams in....awesomeo_O
Allen & Kyle are cleaning them up
2v2uC6c7jxurAoi.jpg

Cody is knocking the sharp edges off
2v2uC6pngxurAoi.jpg

I know Ivy...I know
2v2uC6KMoxurAoi.jpg

The new FF I-Beam knives are going to be a pain to do tapered tangs on........Going to be WAY too thick for Bob.

Yes the tapering will be a major b*tch, I'm guessing at minimum a two-man operation, and lol they will be WAY too thick for Bob

Hey Phillip — I’m enjoying seeing some camps back in the pipeline; any chance that one of those might be 5/32” TT ? :D

Back