Belt Buckle knife

Could any one tell me where I can find a belt buckle knife that I don't have to disconnect the belt to use the knife.I already have a custom Valois but its just to nice for everyday use.

------------------

Hi Szarka
Check the "Individuals For Sale/Trade" forum. There's a Gerber Touche' up for grabs
biggrin.gif

------------------
We often think that when we have completed our study of "one", we know all about "two", because "one and one is two". We forget that we still have to make a study of "and".

Mike

Szarka, if you are happy with the Valois, why not have Dan make up a plain model for everyday use? IIRC, he can even use webbing instead of leather & it should be easy enough to subdue the finish on one of his laminated wood buckles. I've tried others but the Valois is the best that I've found.

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Thanks guys for great advise,oh and Brian I checked out your toys.Pretty Sharp !!!

------------------

Thanks for your kind words about my toys, Szarka, and a somewhat belated welcome to BF. The ECCKS is only a few weeks away. If you are you planning on being there, be sure to stop by RJ Martin's table & pick up a BF label. There is usually a good crowd of forumites in attendance.

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Back