Recommendation? Belt organizer

Hello,

Do you have recommendations for some belt loop organizer for basic EDC stuff?

I have tried some pocket organizers from l’expédition but it doesn’t fit in my system....

Actually I don’t really like to have anything but a folder in my pockets...:)

I need to fit in: a SAK climber, a pen, a mini pry bar tool
If a small flashlight and mini bic lighter can fit in too this would be great.

I have seeen some picture a leather belt loop organizer I find very nice but very difficult to find one specialized dealer for it

I usually use an inexpensive camera case that has a belt loop. I've tried a couple different ones and found the horizontal mounted ones work well and don't hang low enough to interfere with sitting or seat belts. I use a discontinued LowePro Santiago 20, although there are cheaper vertical mounted versions. This model has dividers inside. Although I prefer the zippers, they do 'jangle sometimes' when walking.

I also sometimes use the Maxpedition Gear Volta Battery Pouch. It uses velcro and is slimmer. If desired, you can make a divider to slide inside or just let things hang loose. Pics below:

LowePro Santiago 20:
81P1dwyiCrL._SL1500_.jpg

Maxpedition Volta Battery Pouch:
61mxI5IMq%2BL._SL1001_.jpg

Yes to looking at skinth, be advised they are a small operation, so communication can be tough from time to time. I'd contact before ordering to ensure you are clear on lead times if you are looking at something semi-custom. The steel clip they use is quite good, I'd do that for belt carry. I have the molle, but it hangs lower than I like on a belt.

Back