belt time

:D:D:Dwe've all heard whats the best pocket knife for edc a million times tell us what you really carry day to day not the 4in unobtainium 440z bullwinkell slicer you would like to have:D
p.s mine are the boker 2000 and benchmade 940 axis lock love em both

Last edited:
Spyderco Delica 4, Victorinox Classic on the keys, and usually a Hiker or Recruit.
At work, an Electrician Plus.

For every day it;s any one of the following
Victorinox Forester
Victorinox OHT
Leatherman wave
The utility of these styles of tool out way the cons for most edc tasks in my mind.

My office knife is a small Queen Stockman.

In the evening, I switch to a Vic. Huntsman.

Around the house and in town on the weekends, it's the Huntsman and a Spyderco Sage-1.

Lately for day hikes, I've been bringing the Huntsman, my birch bark handled Järvenpää Aito Puukko on my belt and, my current favorite knife, an orange g-10 Breeden Pathfinder (thank you RockyWolf) in the pack.

Bean:cool:

Spyderco military or Vic Farmer paired with a Vic Classic on the keychain. Once I get a new sheath for it the JK EDC will join the rotation.

Been EDC'n a Cold Steel Spartan and a Kershaw Rake. Before that it was a ZT 302 and MUDD and an Custom HAWK MUDD. I rotate my spyderco manix, mili, endura and many others from time to time. I have been carrying the same two mulitools in conjunction for 5+years. My Leatherman Wave and my SwissTool.

Weekdays- Queen Dan Burke Barlow
Weekends - Benchmade 940
In the woods - Bark River (assorted)

Lately Ive been carrying a Vic Hiker in my pocket and a Leatherman Charge TTI on my belt.

The one knife that is ALWAYS with me is a Vic Farmer. The other varies between a Koyote, an Izula and an Opinel. (In the woods add a blade of 9+ inches)

My EDC is a trio: A Case swayback jack, Cold Steel Pocket Bushman, and ESEE Izula. Oh, and a Spyderco Honeybee on my key chain. :D

This is my EDC - normal, everyday, everywhere carry.

Pants pocket - CS American Lawman G-10 - luv it!!!
Pack (which i have EVERYWHERE):
1) CS Trailmaster - yep, it's freakin' huge
2) Buck Paklite Skinner - in my little firemaking kit
3) Leatherman Wave - that extra bit of tools - pliers/screwdrivers for when i need it

Normally while in the office I carry Mini Grip 557, outside the office its the Grip 551. On weekends and when I think I'll need a little extra I go for the Presidio 520...

Since this is in the Outdoors forum, while hiking/backpacking I've usually got either one of the above mentioned Grips plus my Fixed Grip 151...

A cheap $15 Buck Bantam with no clip in my back pocket. I don't bring really decent knives to work due to the possible lending thing.

I've got a pretty broad edc rotation but the one that always seems to see the most pocket time is my Buck 301 in yellow derlin it's just so simplistic yet useful.

Back