BELTS, BOOTS, AND BLADES!!! (picture thread)

post pics of your work set up, and civilian set up.

8m5m.jpg

i bring the supertool everyday and alternate the other two every once and a while. they are bates work boots with a regular work belt.

j346.jpg

my two fixed blades the small one is my edc, both i bring when camping, redwing boots, and a belt that i made from 4000 lbs strap it unwraps to almost 8 feet and it can be used to tow a car.

(TRIPLE B) PICS!

forgot to put my coldsteel recon 1 in the work pic that is my main folder for work.

Carolina steel toe engineers. I'm a fan of Kill Bill.

What kind of boots are your home ones?

HI Tech Goretex hikers, don't recall the model. This is my third and final pair. I bought a couple extras after trying my first ones. Have to see what the updated version is like.

Just the work setup, not even my usual one, but I'm on duty tonight so cammies and the duty belt. Merry Christmas.

Just the work setup, not even my usual one, but I'm on duty tonight so cammies and the duty belt. Merry Christmas.

I bet you don't miss having to spit shine your boots! I got out before they phased in the suede boots for stateside.

Actually I'm normally in a flight suit. And with the green flight suit we wear brown leather boots that still need to be shined. So half the year I'm still shining boots.

Actually I'm normally in a flight suit. And with the green flight suit we wear brown leather boots that still need to be shined. So half the year I'm still shining boots.

I suppose the Army still has to spit shine their Corcoran jump boots for the Class A uniform.

Buck 110 and the combat boots I still have from my time in German Army (Bundeswehr) - my favorite hiking boots - 100% dirtproof :D :p

Don´t let this thread die...

The boots are the same - the knives are kind of different :p

... building lot - nothing more to say ;)

Back