1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Belts

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by BA_Colt, Oct 16, 2010.

1. s_f

s_f

Nov 17, 2009
    Well, i dunno, but... many ppl in germany just use... a knife, a lighter, a folding ruler, the edge of a table or ... to open beers - and i guess i'd never open my belt to open a beer... ;)

I've been wearing one of these for the last 6-8 years every day - at least 360/365 days a year and it's still working very well. Yes, that's not your aim, but i'd trust it to hold a LOT of stuff for a 32mm belt.

It's a bit more brown by now (was black once) and has a slight curve - but besides that: perfect - and i've bought a second one that i'm going to wear the next time i'll be wearing a suit.

It's nice for stropping, too! :thumbup:

One problem: IIRC it's a leather belt from the german army - and i'm afraid it would be hard to get one in the US...

s_f

PS.: here's a better picture.

2. cliff355

cliff355

Apr 19, 2003