Ben Tendick a.k.a BRT Bladeworks knife pic thread

This is The Original knife made by Bob Loveless and designed by Bob Angelo….heres a post I made going on 7 years ago…..I’ve got 2 of the 4 original knives and horsehide snap-in sheaths for such. :cool:

View attachment 2462857View attachment 2462858View attachment 2462859View attachment 2462860View attachment 2462861View attachment 2462862View attachment 2462863

Your knives always grab ones attention...... Fine taste.in STEEL..👍........Beautiful. Thanx for sharing!!

Great Stuff! I didn't remember you had that Bowie Dudley, that's an old one and was a lot firsts for me. Glad you have it.

Hey everyone! It’s been awhile, but I’m still around and making knives/titanium gear full time. It looks like it’s much easier to post up photos now, so I’ll try and post up more often!
Here are a few pcs I have made recently, and if you want to see more of my stuff more often make sure and follow me on Instagram and or YouTube.
@BRTBladeworks on both

View attachment 2452800

View attachment 2452802

View attachment 2452803

View attachment 2452810

View attachment 2452813

I make a lot of titanium spatulas and cookwear nowadays as well.
View attachment 2452815
Still on a list of custom makers I have followed for a good 10+ years I believe , list has grown and dwindled but still on there brother 🫡

3V Broad tanto with stingray and titanium menuki IMG_8813.jpeg

Here’s a current pic of the collection. I’ve had several and they were all incredible but these ones were exactly what I wanted.

I do regret selling one, but it’s in good hands. Sold to devito, 5” oregonto with shark skin on the sheath. He tried to tell me 😂.

I make knives and I’ve bought a lot of knives over the years, in my humble opinion Ben’s stuff is really special. Some stuff just feels different when you hold it. I typically dont get attached to stuff, but I always have a lot more trouble letting go of one of his blades.

9wpW5FR.jpeg

rtHd2yT.jpeg

Here’s a current pic of the collection. I’ve had several and they were all incredible but these ones were exactly what I wanted.

I do regret selling one, but it’s in good hands. Sold to devito, 5” oregonto with shark skin on the sheath. He tried to tell me 😂.

I make knives and I’ve bought a lot of knives over the years, in my humble opinion Ben’s stuff is really special. Some stuff just feels different when you hold it. I typically dont get attached to stuff, but I always have a lot more trouble letting go of one of his blades.

9wpW5FR.jpeg

rtHd2yT.jpeg

Beautiful.....👌

Back