Benchmade Bali-song Model 44 & 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhatta

Gold Member
Down to just about the end of my bali collection. Unfortunately bills need to be paid. I have not seen either of these for sale in awhile, especially the 44.
First up is an excellent to near mint condition 44 tanto. May have been lightly flipped, but it sure is hard to tell.
I am not sure if it is the original box, there is no sticker on it. Sheath is included.

Price: $500>> $PF shipped. MO or paypal personal preferred (if you do not feel comfortable with the personal option, I will eat the fees). Not interested in trades as I would not be selling these if I didn't have to.
Thanks for looking. PM or email me.

Last edited:
Benchmade Model 45 butterfly. For some reason I always liked this one better than the 42.
This one has been lightly flipped, but it is still in excellent condition. Edge and tip seem perfect. A couple very faint scratches on the blade that I could not capture in a pic. I do not have an original box or sheath for this one.

Price: $465>> $415 shipped. MO or paypal personal preferred (if you do not feel comfortable with the personal option, I will eat the fees). Not interested in trades as I would not be selling these if I didn't have to.
Thanks for looking. PM or email me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back