• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Boker and Steel Will.

Sorry for the bad pics. You see any lint or dust that's all it is. All blades are excellent. Not a scratch or nick anywhere. These just don't get carried anymore.

Sales are PayPal free shipping. Shoot me a PM

German Solingen Boker model 13. Les Voorhies design. Just now discontinued. Absolutely beautiful knife. Never carried. Been on display in my bookshelf for a year. Titanium liners and bolsters with marbled carbon fiber. CPM 154 hollow grind. The satin grind on the blade looks wet all the time. Best OEM factory I have seen. Typical German QC on this one. Never carried. LNIB
145 shipped. Price drop. 130 shipped

boker 1.jpg

boker 2.jpg boker 3.jpg

Benchmade Stryker.
This one has a M4 blade. The axis is super sweet on this one. A fall shut blade. Dead center.
I hate to part with this one as I have carried and enjoyed it. Not a mark on the blade. It's just not getting used. Needs a home where it will be.
SOLD

Steel Will Mini Gekko
690 steel. Great knife. Solid lock up. Centered. I'm 6"3 and it fits my hand for heavy cutting. Another that just doesn't get carried. I wanted to try n690 and a Steel Will. N690 reminds me of AUS 8 with the fine grain. Take a really fine edge and easy to get it their.
110 shipped Paypal. PRICE DROP 95 SHIPPED.

Thanks for looking

steel will.jpg

Attachments

• ssteel will 2.jpg
    ssteel will 2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ssteel will 2.jpg
    ssteel will 2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back