1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Benchmade Bugout pocket clip

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by glockboy, May 16, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

1. glockboy

glockboy

Oct 14, 2003
    Where can I buy the Bugout regular pocket clip? I don't like the deep pocket clip.
    Thanks

2. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    There's a lot of folks who want deep carry clips, probably a trade would be easy.

3. Babyboomer

Babyboomer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2017
  4. Dallas T

Dallas T Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2013
    The bugout regular clip is the deep carry, are u wanting one like that comes on the regular Griptilian? If so send me ur address ill send ya one.

5. Elite_KG

Elite_KG Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I can send you one. Let me which one you are looking for.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 2:29 PM
  6. glockboy

glockboy

Oct 14, 2003
    I want the one like that comes on the regular Griptilian, but I don't know how to sent you my address.

Email send.
    Thanks

7. Elite_KG

Aug 7, 2012
    Replied. I should have those. I will check this afternoon after work.

8. Elite_KG

Aug 7, 2012
    Mailed today.