Benchmade deep carry clip

I and I am sure many others miss the option of having deep carry clips on my Benchmades. Other than some custom made ones I have yet to see it available.
Seeing that the new BM 300 has a deep carry clip, I was wondring if the screw holes of it would match the holes of other BM models?

The screw holes for the 300/745/890 models do NOT match...but if you're wanting one that will, call BKC and ask for the deep pocket version used on the 810 Contego. They are very nice, and only require two screws to mount.

thanks for the info jkarp_53, looks like I got some new clips on the way :D

I received an 810 clip yesterday and it was perfect. Knife sits deep like I wanted it to. Have tried it on both mini grip and the regular size and on the 710. I received it for free even though I saw the shipping cost of the envelope was $11.50, now that is some great service I have to say.
Now all I want is to get some 10ish more for the others in my edc rotation..

Have you guys checked out the Ti deep carry clips at USA Knifemaker? I have ordered three of them and they fit Benchmades that use the standard 3 or 2 hole clips without any modification. They are very inexpensive and work great.

The Ti clips from USA K'maker are decent, look good and are a cheap alternative, although a bit flexy. The only problem I've found is the drilling of the holes can be off enough to make screwing it into the mounting holes a challenge; easily fixed though, by opening the hole a little bit. But the 810 and stock BKC clips are really cheap as sent to us for free...;)

I would like to see a std split arrow deep carry clip from BM. :thumbup:

I got an 810 deep carry clip the other day and decided to put it on my BM530. Works great, the knife pretty much disappears into your pocket.

Man, I didn't know BM had a deep carry clip that worked with the standard three hole pattern. I just ordered a titanium clip from USA Knifemaker, have not received it yet, but it is on the way. I might still try a BM clip to see how I like it.

I asked Benchmade for a Contego 810 clip, about 3 days later i got a response, saying that they had me a clip AMD screw kit coming my way. About 3 days later, I received the clip I wanted, along with 4 screws. Great job Benchmade. Thanks a bunch.

It seems to fit any BKC knife with 3 pint triangular screw mounted reversible clip. (Griptilian, Barrage, 710, 53x, Presideo, HK14715, Hunt15031-2) etc.

can you get the contego clips parkerized, because i have only seen them in the painted version

Really love the deep carry on my 950! Kudos to benchmade for sending FREE clips to me.

IMG_20140412_112934_zpsdvarb59g.jpg

I recently received a few of these clips and when I went to install them, they weren't snug enough to the handle. It didn't sit against it and there was a small gap which caused it to be loose on my pant pocket. Has anybody else encountered this? Can I just use a pair of players to bend the clip down a little? Thx.

I recently received a few of these clips and when I went to install them, they weren't snug enough to the handle. It didn't sit against it and there was a small gap which caused it to be loose on my pant pocket. Has anybody else encountered this? Can I just use a pair of players to bend the clip down a little? Thx.

Yeah you just bend them. Be careful if you have to bend it a lot, I snapped a clip they sent me trying to bend it enough to use on my 525. Should have heated the clip first...

Back