Benchmade Kodiak, anyone have pictures ?

I just found out that this knife existed from another member. Been searching and calling individuals and dealers, to buy or just find a picture. No one seems to have them or their picture anymore.

Was wondering if anyone had a picture atleast, so I know what I am looking for
smile.gif

If not thats ok, just though I would ask. Thanks

Dark Nemesis

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are stamped with the name BENCHMADE

A BM Kodiak would have to be a must have for me!

What would I call it?

------------------
~Greg~

Kodiak PA:

What?
smile.gif

The Benchmade Kodiak is one of Benchmade's earlier knives that has long since been discontinued, I'm hoping to pick one up. However people ask me what it looks like so they know whether or not they have one, I just have no idea what it looks like
smile.gif

------------------
All of God's Critters may have knives, but most of them are stamped with the name BENCHMADE

The cataloged (95/96) name is the Kodiak Skinner model 725(plain) and 725S (part serrated). It had a 3.875 G2 steel (59- 61HRC) bowie blade design and is housed in the same aluminim handle as the one used for the Tsunami Tanto (also discontinued). OAL is 8.94 and weighs in at 4.7ozs. A picture? Find a 95/ 96 BM catalog.
smile.gif
Or just take a look at the blade profile of Al Polkowskis Kasper Bulldog/ Pug. A striking resemblance!(http://home.earthlink.net/~ghca) The difference is the Kodiaks grind line starts much higher and of course sports a full false edge. Hope this helps a bit.

L8r,
Nakano

------------------
"To earn a million is easy, a real friend is not."

DN,
Oh, I gotcha, I thought since I never heard of it, it was a new knife. Still sounds very interesting, though. Good luck finding it.

Regards,

------------------
~Greg~

Well guys, I have one NIB Benchmade #725 Kodiak Bowie Folder, as it is called on the box label. I can't sell it to all of you, and
there seems to be several of you who want one, so I will entertain offers. I have no idea what I paid for it many years ago so if you want it make a reasonable offer and I'll sell to the highest bid.

Charlie
I'm sorry, but I have no way to offer a picture.
I know this knife pre-dates 95-96

I guess nobody really wanted one!

[This message has been edited by HDCharlie (edited 24 May 1999).]

[This message has been edited by HDCharlie (edited 25 May 1999).]

Charlie:

I'll take it, please check you email, thanks
smile.gif

Dark Nemesis

------------------

woops, double post
smile.gif

------------------
Dark Nemesis

Back