Benchmade leather sheath + Ti spinner Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dergyll

Gold Member
Happy Monday folks.

Had a pretty crappy day at work, but was overwhelmed by the positively from Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw , generosity from Benchmade Benchmade , and a most fantastic fried arctic char (thanks ma).

So, why not do a giveaway?
Benchmade accidentally sent me this beautiful leather sheath (I asked for 15004 gut hook but they sent me a 15001-1). Instead of pointing fingers, delaying response, I immediately got a "we'll ship you the correct sheath". Wow, great folks, so I'm going to give this sheath away; it's a semi tanned/mud brown color and says fits 15001-1, 15002-2. Looks very neutral I'm sure it'll fit similar sized blade with a graceful belly (like me).

Sheath alone seems pretty boring, so I'll throw in this Stedemon Ti Spinner for your amusement, new with box:

Giveaway ends this Wednesday 11/24 8pm EST via random name wheel; just post an "I'm in" followed by a place in the world you've never been and want to go.

Wish you all well and go spread some joy this holiday season.

Last edited:
I’m in! Thanks for the giveaway! I’d love to visit Alaska and see some of the wild life out that way. I’ve heard amazing things but never been there before.

I'm in thank you!

My mother was from South Korea , I've always wanted to have enough money to take her there, but she passed before I made enough to do so

But it is def still on my bucket list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back