1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Benchmade: Please Offer Customized 940s

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by feathers73, Jul 21, 2019.

1. feathers73

feathers73

Dec 26, 2008
    I would think these would be a bit. Different colored anodized scales and blade steels would be awesome. What do you think?

2. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    940s and the Adamas! in the custom shop. Swear was just about to start a thread about seeing if they could offer the Adamas in there too. Want m4 blade adamas.

GB940Rookie likes this.
  3. jfrey643

jfrey643

Jan 29, 2016
    I want high end mods for 940 custom like Ti handles and s90v/m4/M390 blade steels

4. Scott321

Scott321

Jul 20, 2016
    Although I'm sure SOME people would pay it, IME custom shop prices can easily double the knife's price (at least on Grips). How many people would really pay $400+ for a custom shop 940 or Adamas? I think the DE require a 1000 knife run and those aren't cheap either.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  5. wright88

wright88 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 4, 2011
    I would be very interested if the cost was around $250. If it ballooned over $300 then I would be out. Different colored/anodized aluminum scales with customizable steel would be fantastic.