1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bento Box K390 Para 3

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Tennessee Mike B, Nov 4, 2019.

1. jpm2

jpm2

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok, but without details, for all I know you might just be a competing dealer trying to slander your competition.
    For contrast, my purchase was exactly what I expected - a perfect k390 pm 3 delivered to my door in 3 days.

2. Candycane

Candycane

Nov 20, 2019
    So that’s all you know then - no problem. By that logic, sharing the story would be irrelevant because I could just be making it up. Having read endless commentary about Bento Box here and elsewhere I sense that far more people will relate than assume a worthless criticism. Or, maybe a lot of people just want to make stuff up about a random knife dealer.

3. jpm2

jpm2

Nov 19, 2014
    Or, maybe it's like I suggested.
    If there's a lot of support for your dissatisfaction, why not share it?

4. Candycane

Candycane

Nov 20, 2019
    Please read up on Bento before asking this stuff. Not going to share my own issue with them. Conclude what you like.

5. jpm2

jpm2

Nov 19, 2014
    If you're not going to share, why bring it up in the first place?

6. Candycane

Candycane

Nov 20, 2019
    Because that’s my choice. Anyone can offer an opinion even without an explanation. I don’t like McDonalds. Do I need to explain why? No.

7. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Let's move it along, folks. This is not the place for "is - is not" arguments. Talk about the knife...or post your issues about the vendor in the "Good, Bad & Ugly". Enough space has been wasted on this topic to last a lifetime.

toxophilus, rexromic and Candycane like this.
  8. sok

sok

Oct 13, 2013
    [​IMG]

rexromic, TheFactor and jpm2 like this.
  9. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Just received my pm2 k390 from BB and they shipped so fast and like the pm2 so much I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on the pm3:thumbsup:
    Really liking that ranger green too !
    [​IMG]
    After lynch clip added and my trademark leather lanyard :)
    [​IMG]

DeadboxHero, rexromic and sok like this.
  10. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Mine just arrived a few days again and just got around to opening the box and she’s a beauty. Already drew blood when wiping the blade down with some oil :eek:
    Within minutes after a bandaid lol added my lynch clip :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SwampFishin’ likes this.
  11. SwampFishin’

SwampFishin’

Jul 14, 2019
    I just bought the PM2 (in K390 from BBS) for my dad as a Christmas gift. I can’t wait to receive the package and check it out. I’m asking the same knife for Christmas as well. Haha!!

TheFactor likes this.