'Benza infection!

ARtsig1

Banned
I quess I have been infected with the Sebenza Sickness. I picked up a lagre wood inlaid Sebenza at the Blade Show on Saturday. Have just concluded a trade for another large Sebenza that has a high polish blade and dual thumb studs.

Man, this is one sickness I don't want a cure for!

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Take two Seb Woodys and call me in the morning.
smile.gif

------------------
Ken
firedept_md_wht.gif
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

Its a disease all right... No more like an epidemic... I'm praying my regular dealer didn't order any of the 2001 woodies else its going to be just soup for a month (again).

Andrew L

------------------
"Praise not the day until evening has come;a sword until it is tried; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it has been drunk" - Viking proverb

Soup is good food! All I've eten in close to two years
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I've noticed how almost everyone who posts here about the first time they buy a Sebenza call it their "first Sebenza". Once you get one its almost automatic that you will start wanting your next one immediately.

I wrote them today to ask about ordering a Woodie. They offered to try to find me one from a dealer but I prefer to wait. I need to save up anyway. I just bought my first one less than two weeks ago.

Errr..........too bad Andrew........I have 4 on order, but they are spoken for
biggrin.gif
.....I have 6 of the 2002's already order tho
biggrin.gif

Love 'dem Sebbies........mmmmmmmm,mmmmmmm
smile.gif

Yep....soup is not bad.......Chicken and Stars last nite
redface.gif

------------------
Knives & Things
Mike Payne

Art,

Ever since I got that DIW 2000 from you, I have had this pre-occupation no compulsion for finding new and interesting sebbies.. Please, please, someone, anyone, help me, stop this.. It is killing me!!! (hee hee).

rolleyes.gif

It has spread down to the south guys. I just deliverd my 5th Sebbie to a customer locally within a 5 week period and he and I are still in search of the Special Seb out there somewhere
biggrin.gif

------------------
Knives & Things
Mike Payne

This Sebenza thing is terminal. Luckily we have a therapy and support group here at BFC.
smile.gif

Paul

I just went to the doctor and got me some cure! In other words my newest Sebbie just arrived. This is one I traded for with Underdog. It is a 1999 model with the old clip, dual thumbstuds, and satin finished blade. Looks like I will be carrying this one so as to not scratch my woodie. Of course when the mood strikes out will come the woodie. If you know what I mean!LOL.

I say this is a 1999 model because of the 99 on the 99 on the right inside scale. Whats the deal on retrofitting the new clip? Will CRK send a new clip for the old or do you just buy it?

Gotta run, gonna polish my woodie before I put it back up!

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Back