• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Berg Iron Pup(SOL,D), Flytanium Benchmade and (Sold) Giant Mouse ACE Biblio (Blade Show Edition)

For you consideration, I have three knives available for sale. CONUS shipping and insurance included, as well as PayPal G&S fee as per the Blade Forums terms. Will ship USPS Monday. Thanks for looking!

TL;DR: Berg $195, Mini Grip $175, Biblio $270

First up is a Berg Blades Iron Pup. Made by WE Knives, (corrected) S35VN blade, liner lock with lockbar insert. Smooth action, flips easily, light detent, but not too light.
This knife has been carried once and has some snail trail on the clip because it rubbed against another knife inside a storage pouch (you can see it in the picture if you look closely). The blade has been used to cut a couple of pieces of magazine paper but is in like new condition.

$190 comes with sticker and pouch.
XUANLFf.jpg

0bMLyS1.jpg

fNPzeCF.jpg

QQXkRdA.jpg

Second knife is a Benchmade Mini Griptillian with S30V Sheepsfoot Blade. This knife has been sharpened to a 18 degree edge (0.1 micron finish) on a KME and the tip is not perfect. I rolled the stone over the edge just a bit. The factory grind was way off from side to side, and I did my best to correct it.

I added a Flytanium scales ($100) and a Lynch clip ($35) with an 'Entropic' finish. The knife includes the original handle, clip, and hardware along with extra screws that came with the clip. I rubbed the scale ends with the sharpening stones, and you can see that below.

Action is smooth; centering is reasonable for a Benchmade. The titanium scales add a nice heft to the knife, and the blade deploys like a rocket. It's a cool knife.

$170 includes original box, drawstring bag and whatever else came with it originally.
o7ao8nH.jpg

LUNKdiv.jpg

mt1KcOC.jpg

APD0iRQ.jpg

AziBA35.jpg

RlPEN6m.jpg

oIGFkoL.jpg

...and last but certainly not least is a Giant Mouse ACE Biblio in darkwash finish. This is #35 of 50 from Blade Show Atlanta. The knife was returned to get reworked and is still in the box. The detent is light on this knife, and I prefer to flick it out rather than flip it. The fit and finish are perfect as far as I can tell. I have flipped it a little, and there is no lock stick. I expect the action to smooth out a bit as it is broken in. I love the ergos and the design of this kn ife, but I have two, so I am letting this one go.

$270 includes pouch, stickers and challenge coin as shown below.
4hiilmu.jpg

S9hTZG2.jpg

uhhn0LX.jpg
IAKzFsQ.jpg
lxVQqDv.jpg

hJk8JyG.jpg

Last edited:
Back