• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Berger Cane Sword Every option was added cot me 2400 with shipping from South Africa

Damascus Blade 17.25 inches Perfect never sharpened or used to cut or any use.As new really nice.Very sharp
Titanium engraved handle,has KF initials on top .handle has a beautiful design,The KF is small
The cane can support about 250 lbs. I paid approx 2400.00 with shipping. I got every option available at the time.Comes with berger heavy duty sheath

The titanium handle, the blade ,the lockup etc is all perfect. There is wear of course on the black polymer covering. I used the cane for walking
support before I got my hips replaced. Berger will replace with new one for a fee. I don't think its necessary but thats a personal choice.

I will post better pics than the ones that are here. These pictures don't do the beautiful piece justice. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Will take Money order,wire transfer,cash,no paypal. I will pay shipping. Asking $1075 or reasonable offer.
Thanks for the interest

I WOULD CONSIDER TRADES$$$$ Looking for custom or Quality production Autos

Last edited:
These pictures I took just don't do the piece justice. I will update with better pictures shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
I took some good pics but I can only load these 2 , they show the design of the damascus better.I can send the other pictures on request. I will keep trying though.

Ken

Last one I am posting. If you need more I will email to you at your request.IMG_0195.jpg

BERGER DAMASCUS CANE SWORD PRICE DROP,no trades wanted any longer but I would accept $750.00 for this beauty. The blade ,handle mechanism is all as new! The outside part (no metal) has slight wear but the blade/handle with design is perfect. Can send more photos if somewhat serious.954 864 7127

thanks for your interest

I can text pics if needed. Cane is a beauty.Damascus Blade and mechanism is perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg