Best Fantasy Survival Knife

Ok, for the ADHD amongst us... don't worry, you will survive!

My god, this thing is weird.

meteorite-spinner-knife-a-fidget-spinner-that-doubles-as-a-knife-thumb.gif

I think it's AUS-8 so hopefully the tip isn't too powerful!

http://odditymall.com/fidget-spinner-knife

The DTBM is made from 0.25" stock, so by your own definition it shouldn't be a problem. One interesting thing I heard is that one should know something about a particular knife before attacking its flaws or expounding upon its virtues lest one come across as a buffoon. In particular in a thread that's just supposed to be about fun but perhaps impractical knives and not finding the end all of performance.

You get to decide what we can talk about. Got it.

Busse fans, who I salute here, will be glad to know this guy mostly posts in whine and cheese... :)

Gaston

I'm still confused about the use of "real" and "fantasy" in this thread. So I'll list a few of each I want :

Hattori Hanzo (as stated above)
Sword of Omens (Thundercats)
Glamdring (Gandalf's sword , but in the book it glows blue like Sting did).
Chaos Eater (Darksiders)
Buck 124 Frontiersman in M390
TOPS SXB in CTS-204P

The closest thing i have is these two but these are not my pictures i borrowed them. But the tglb pic is what made me get one:)

I would likely go with one of the mythical swords
Freyr's (norse) magical sword that fights on its own.
Fragarach: (Irish), controls the wind, pierces any shield, armor, or wall, and no one can lie with it at their throat.
Dainsleif: (Norse), made by dwarves, wounds never heal, and must take a life every time it is unsheathed),
Skofnung: (Danish), so sharp even the smallest nick would continue spreading until tearing completely through)
Chandrahas: (India), unbreakable sword gifted by Shiva to Ravana)

I am torn between the Fallen Oak Forge - Seaxy.....

IMG_0737.JPG

and the Zombie Tools - Rat Bastard

IMG_0738.jpg IMG_0739.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 1
Nothing I don't already own....except maybe a Busse MOAB and I will get around to that ;) ;)

SYKCO 1311s are neat...

But the NMFBM is sweet...

Though the FFBM sees lots of use...

But the ASH1 owns my heart and head...

Back