Best Looking Spyderco

IMtJ9zw.jpg

Let's face it: Spydies look... weird. Sort of. But they work. Due to some of the best engineering, ergonomics, innovative designs, blade steel, locks and materials.
I think my favorite thing, and what truly seperates Spyderco from everyone else, is their ergonomics. They just feel right. Even their Byrd line, which isn’t made from as high quality materials, feels right.

I love their expensive stuff and I love their budget stuff too. I’m giving my 12 yr old son a Byrd Meadowlark for Xmas. He loves the Byrd Robin I gave him but just wants something bigger. And when he gets a bit older I’ll buy him a Delica. Or I may gift him mine so I can buy something new. :D

I don't have a great pic of mine, so I borrowed one from Evil D. The Sliverax blew me away as soon as I saw it:

37522217031_34b5617c5d_k.jpg

Blacked out PM2 was also always one of my favorites. I just sold this one though, switched to the left hand version:

pcady.jpg

I respectfully beg to differ with the good Brother who started this thread>> because "beauty" is truly in the eye of the beholder. Spyderco has two models that I've always thought to be absolutely elegant. The one's I'm speaking of are the C-60 Ayoob model and the older classic JD Smith model. I've always had an affinity for both of those models and when I've showed them to my friends I've gotten a lot of really nice compliments.

Two models that I think deserve honorable mention are the C-46 Lum Tanto folder ( the LUM FIXED BLADE too) and the C-57 Zowada are both also very elegant designs and models I've loved over the years.

I used to think that the Sage 1 and 2 were the best looking Spyderco designs, even if they are too small for me, but I haven't studied all of the newer models. But my outlook on Spyderco is that "beauty is as beauty does", and the Spyderco design for function is what makes them beautiful to me.

the pattada, it will be mine sooner than later. Sal mentioned a k390 version, might have to wait on that one, though the regular is probably more than enough for me
I'm all for some more k390. Especially on a Pattada. Will gladly preorder that one.

I really like the Slysz bowie. I'd say it's my favorite looking Spyderco, that blade shape is so cool.

i havnt got any of them but ive always thought the sage 4, blue fluted ti military and the vilie ll were really nice

Back