Best Neck Knife?

Either you like neck knives or you don't.

I find them to be great for hiking, canoeing, and other outdoor activities.

What do you think is the best neck knife out there?

Look into the Knife maker's fixed blade area on BF many of the maker's put out fine neck knives, Bill Siegle has one out right know for $100 knife and sheath, his work is some of the best you can get.

Right now I am partial to my Subcom F.
I would like to get my hands on a Becker necker. I like the looks of that one.

Right now I am partial to my Subcom F.
I would like to get my hands on a Becker necker. I like the looks of that one.

Country Knives in Pennsylvania had one when I was there last weekend. I was kind of surprised to see one in stock. http://countryknives.com/
I've never ordered over the net from them, but they were excellent folks to deal with in person.

I love my Spyderco ronin I have 3. 2 neck 1 belt. I edc 1 around my neck when outdoors I neck carry a rat 3

i like neck knives... :D here's a few...
IMG_0815.jpg

there are so many out there it's hard to say which the best is...

i really like some of the benchmade models, they are nice and affordable.....

some of my favorite's, are my bark river PSK knife and mikro canadian....
the becker necker is also a great knife for the $$$....

mike

Either you like neck knives or you don't.
What do you think is the best neck knife out there?

I like kickin' old school with the Livesay Woo. If something smaller, the Emerson LaGriffe (1999 model) is on the top of the list. On the low end, the CS Spike. All three have had the best sheaths of all the neckers in that the blades have always stayed put. The LaGriffe also came with an IWB attachement which is GREAT!

Matador-

Another old school choice, the Grohmann #2. I want to try that BRKT PSK, though.

Ever since I saw this:

PIC_0084.sized.jpg

posted over on "the other forum," I knew I had found my favorite (though quite large) neck knife. :) Perhaps if I were still in possession of my beloved Para-cord-wrapped D2 Arclite, it would edge out my BRKT Upland as a necker.

Back