1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Best Video Ever

Discussion in 'Around the Grinder' started by Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
  2. tryppyr

tryppyr KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 5, 2010
    Thanks, Stacy... laughed my fool head off.

3. arcadiaknives

arcadiaknives

Sep 19, 2008
    So....how long did it take you to make that Stacy? Bwahahahaha. That was hilarious. All knife makers should have that video running at their shows. That really was an almost normal conversation with some customers.

4. shane wink

shane wink

Sep 14, 2010
    I so want to be a lame gay nerd virgin! LMAO!

5. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    lame nerd - Ok...but gay virgin????/ isn't that almost an oxymoron ?

6. jawilder

jawilder

Jun 27, 2006
    he he, that was great.

7. Atlas Knife Company

Atlas Knife Company KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 16, 2010
    Can we make that a required sticky that you have to watch the video before you can post? Oh, well, off to play minecraft!

8. kc custom

kc custom KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 20, 2005
    Totally agree on that vid being a required sticky.
    Ken.

9. Bruce Culberson

Bruce Culberson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 6, 2007
    Thanks for the link Stacy!